Call us  Contact Us (732) 608-9342

Claire M. Calinda, Esq.
The Crawford House
46 East Water Street
Toms River, NJ 08753

Child Support

Every custodial parent is entitled to receive child support for an unemancipated child(ren).   The Court uses the Federal Child Support Guidelines to determine the amount of that support, which is calculated using a computer program. In New Jersey this support is required to be paid by wage garnishment and through Probation.